Monday, April 25, 2011

Exams and more...

Update & Prayer Request:
I just wanted to write a quick update and ask for your prayers as we wrap up the first quarter of the school year! It's hard to believe we are in our 9th week of school and there is only 2 weeks till a break :) The next few weeks will be a little crazier than usual with tests, grades, and report cards. Also the need has come up for me to teach in the 2nd grade classroom a few hours a day until another teacher arrives in a few weeks. Please be praying that I will rely on God when I feel weak and the He will strengthen me and help be a blessing to not only my 5th graders, but also to the 2nd graders :)

Thank You!
natalie

ps. I hope each of you had a wonderful weekend Celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord & Savior!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment