Saturday, February 18, 2012

Landed in Lima

Here I am again. Back in Lima, Peru.
After a slow start at the Des Moines airport security, I was thankful to make my first flight to New Jersey, as many around me were missing their flights. Side note: If you're flying out of DSM, get there early!!! There's a new setup at security, and it takes some time.
I made it to Newark, New Jersey, to reunite with my roommate Kari! We enjoyed catching up during our 4 hour layover and 8 hour flight :)
We made it to our apartment building around 11:30, and got our luggage up the the 4th floor to find out that one of our keys didn't work :( Thankfully our principal Nancy only lives a few blocks away now and came to the rescue with working keys :)

Please pray for adjustment back to Peru, and a great start to the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment