Saturday, February 5, 2011

Please Pray, It's Only 2 Days Away...

Update:
Wow, I can't believe in just 2 days I'll be on a plane on the way to Lima! It has come up quickly, but I've been blessed to be able to spend a lot of time these last few weeks with my  family and friends! Last Sunday I was blessed by my home church as they prayed for me and continued to support me with words of encouragement, lots of hugs, and financially. I'm so thankful for my church family & the many others who have been so supportive! Although I will miss so many wonderful people as I leave, I'm also excited to start out on this next adventure that God is leading me in!

I also got an update from Monterrico Christian School, that another teacher has raised support and is able to come by the beginning of the school year, praise God! With this great blessing for the school, also come a few adjustments as far as shifting which grades teachers will be with. There is a possibility I won't be teaching 5th & 6th grade Language Arts & Bible, but may have a different opportunity. I'll keep you posted :)

Please Pray for:
- wisdom & ease while I finish packing & blessed 2 days w/ my family
- Nancy, the school principal, as she assigns teachers to classes
- safe travels
- willingness for me to be stretched by God on this new adventure

~natalie


2 comments:

  1. so excited for you Nat. we will be praying and send our wishes as you embark on such a journey. may the Lord bless you and the lives that you touch in your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about you today!! Our prayers are with you Nat and I am excited to hear more updates!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete